Thank you for your interest in Mount Madonna Institute. We are now accepting applications for the Diploma, Certificate and Master of Arts programs starting January 2013. Please Download the Application Form, complete and mail with your non-refundable application fee of $50.
Please submit the following information with your application:
- Education Resume
- Life Experience Resume
- Statement of your Personal and MMI Studies Goals
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (at least one from a teacher or supervisor).
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- Diploma: High School graduation or equivalent.
- Certificate: Diploma in Ayurveda including satisfaction of the Anatomy and Physiology requirement.*
- Master of Arts: B.A. or B.S. and Certificate – Ayurvedic Practitioner.
* To fulfill the Anatomy and Physiology requirement, MMI accepts the following options: a college or junior college transcript showing satisfactory completion of an A&P course, AY109 (a weekend program offered by MMI annually), or documentation of satisfactory completion of the on-line course offered by Corexcel (www.corexcel.com/anatomy.physiology.online.htm).